1. Object and acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of our website, which is owned by INVELON TECHNOLOGIES SL. Browsing the INVELON TECHNOLOGIES SL website confers the status of user of the site and implies full acceptance, without reservations, of each one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo modifications. You are obliged to make correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. You will be liable to INVELON TECHNOLOGIES SL or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
2. Identification and communications
INVELON TECHNOLOGIES SL, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, informs you that:
- Its company name is: INVELON TECHNOLOGIES SL
- Its VAT number is: B25817693
- Its registered office is at: CARRER TERMENS 3 POLIGON INDUSTRIAL ACTIVA PARK – (25191) LLEIDA
All notifications and communications that you make to INVELON TECHNOLOGIES SL will be considered effective, for all purposes, as long as they are made by the means specified above.
3. Conditions of access and use
The website and its services are freely accessible. However, INVELON TECHNOLOGIES SL makes the use of some of the services offered on its website conditional on the prior completion of the corresponding form.
You guarantee the authenticity and up-to-dateness of all the information that you provide to INVELON TECHNOLOGIES SL and you will be the only person responsible for any false or inaccurate statements that you make.
You expressly agree to make appropriate use of the contents and services of INVELON TECHNOLOGIES SL and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in support of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that could alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of INVELON TECHNOLOGIES SL or third parties, as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services by means of the massive consumption of the computer resources through which INVELON TECHNOLOGIES SL provides its services.
- Attempting to access data belonging to other people or to restricted areas of the computer systems of INVELON TECHNOLOGIES SL or third parties and, where appropriate, extracting information.
- Infringe the intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of information belonging to INVELON TECHNOLOGIES SL or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless they have the authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to INVELON TECHNOLOGIES SL, and none of the exploitation rights over them may be understood to have been transferred beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, by accessing this website, you can view the contents and make authorised private copies as long as the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any type that appear on the website are the property of INVELON TECHNOLOGIES SL, and it may not be construed that use of or access to the website grants you any rights over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink in no case implies the existence of a relationship between INVELON TECHNOLOGIES SL and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by INVELON TECHNOLOGIES SL of its contents or services. Those people who intend to establish a hyperlink must request prior written authorisation from INVELON TECHNOLOGIES SL. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of our website. Likewise, they must abstain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about INVELON TECHNOLOGIES SL, or include illegal content that is contrary to good customs and public order.
INVELON TECHNOLOGIES SL accepts no responsibility for the use that each user makes of the material made available on this website or for the actions carried out on the basis of this material.
4. Exclusion of guarantees and liability
INVELON TECHNOLOGIES SL excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the content, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available which has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, INVELON TECHNOLOGIES SL is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, to personal and family privacy and to one’s own image, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, INVELON TECHNOLOGIES SL declines any responsibility for information that is found outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster.
The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources that may extend the contents offered on this website. INVELON TECHNOLOGIES SL does not guarantee or accept responsibility for the functioning or accessibility of the linked sites, nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, and therefore it will not be responsible for the results obtained. INVELON TECHNOLOGIES SL is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
5. Procedure in the event of unlawful activities being carried out
In the event that you or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the carrying out of any activity on the web pages included on or accessible through the website, you should contact INVELON TECHNOLOGIES SL duly identifying yourself, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly declaring, under your responsibility, that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
Spanish legislation will be applicable to all litigious matters concerning the INVELON TECHNOLOGIES SL website, and the courts and tribunals closest to the headquarters of (Spain) will have jurisdiction.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publication of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.